subscribe.

 

contact.

 

link.
myspace
the getback

Anonymous Sec's
Adventures in Baloney
watsky
vane
ill-lit
via
wiretap
attackerman 2.0
amari chris johnson

living word project
youth speaks

 

recent.

 

archive.
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
October 2010

Three Videos to Save Your Life.

I've been on hiatus for a while, swamped in work. I realize that if you've been coming here to get my opinions on things election related I have failed you. Failed miserably. You've met and hated Palin without me. You've already voted No on 8 by absentee ballot. So, I'm not going to preach Barack to the converted. That would be a bridge to nowhere.

What you might not know is exactly how some of my compatriots have been organizing in the past weeks to inject their own voices into electoral politics. Errytime I look up, a friend of mine is shining in an issue-related web based video. Through the gMagic of embedding, I can share their brilliance with you.

Take a look see, and I promise promise stick a needle in my eye promise I'll get back on my Thickwit grind this week.

My girl Kelly Tsai's "Black White Whatever"



My people at 247townhall.org present
"If I Were President" Starring Mos Def.




Oakland's Own Lee West with Generation We

1 Comments:

Blogger wrenagade said...

thanks for posting this Chinaka. Mucho Amor!

November 4, 2008 at 8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home